Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Final post.


As I am posting this last post for this blog, I would like to tell you about a couple of things I found challenging. What I learned while making this blog. Also some of the rewarding things I got out of this blog.

One thing I learned while writing this blog was that you have to search hard and really stay up to date on things. Sometimes it's hard to to find something about someone, you just have to search the right words and hopefully you would get a good result.

The most difficult thing that I found was the blog site that I used. I had difficulties with the site cracking on me when I was trying to post or edit something. When i would go edit or write a post it would give me an error there's a problem with your server. I also had trouble without not loading correctly. Every time I would try to upload a picture, the site wouldn't show the picture(s) in the original page.

Another aspect I found difficult was finding more information in my person, mainly because he wasn't really someone who was openly about his life.

One aspect that I found rewarding was knowing that Picasso didn't only go to one art school but several at that fact. Pablo Picasso dint just go to one art school he went to sever, but they weren't all top of the art art school. Picasso was always moving following his dad who was a teacher and artist, going to the top of the art schools where his dad worked at. I find this rewarding because I know that you don't have to just go to one school to be a great artist you can go anywhere.

Another aspect I found rewarding was that I know how to make an actual blog and how to cite things correctly now. This will help me later in life if I decide to ever write another blog.

As I wrap I would like to remind you this is my last post for this blog. Don't forget that although things may seem easy some are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment